- Applicant for State Director of the Miss Christian America Pageant System must show proof of being a participant, director or a staff member of a previous Pageant System.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen and must have residency for at least one year prior to the pageant date.
- Applicant must be an active Christian and a member of a Christian oriented church for at least five years.
- Applicant must be currently active in ministry.
- Applicant must submit three reference letters (1) from the Pastor of their current church, (1) from their immediate ministry leader and (1) from a co-worker, schoolmate or close friend.
- Applicant must submit: (1) color photo and (1) black and white photo (one face and one full length). Photos should be no smaller than a 5x7. All photos become property of Virtue and Valor Ministries.
- Applicant must complete an in-person interview at the corporate offices of Miss Christian America located in Long Beach, CA.
- Upon selection applicant must complete the Franchise Lease Agreement and pay all fees in order to become an official Miss Christian America state pageant director.
- Application must be returned within 15 days of mailing for consideration of approval.
Applications must be returned with the processing fee of $150.00. Make all checks payable to Quantum Leap Consulting Agency. For additional information,
please call the Virtue and Valor Ministries office (a division of Quantum Leap Consulting Agency) at (562) 624-2833.