- Entrant for the Mrs. Christian America division must be married and 18 to 55 years of age.
- Entrant for the Ms. Christian America division must be single and 25 to 45 years of age.
- Entrant for the Miss Christian America division must be single and 18 to 24 years of age.
- Entrant for the Teen Miss Christian America division must be single and 13 to 17 years of age.
- Entrant must be a U.S. citizen and must have residency for at least one year prior to the pageant date.
- Entrant must be a member in a Christian oriented church for at least five years.
- Entrant must currently be active in ministry.
- Entrant must submit three reference letters (1) from the Pastor of their current church, (1) from their immediate ministry leader and (1) from a co-worker, schoolmate or close friend.
- Entrant must submit: (1) color photo and (1) black and white photo (one face and one full length). Photos should be no smaller than a 5x7. All photos become the property of Virtue and Valor Ministries.
Pageant Judging Components consist of:
Competition Day One
50% - Interview
50% - Public Speaking/Preparation & Delivery
Competition Day Two
100% Outreach Ministry Presentations
Competition Day Three
25% - Introduction / Opening Number Outfit
25% - Biblical Question & Answer
25% - Sports Wear
25% - Evening Wear
Entrant must not be affiliated with Virtue and Valor Ministries staff or its sponsors. Applicants are considered on a first come, first serve basis. Once there
are seven (7) complete contestant applications received for a state, the application review process will begin.
Applications must be returned with the processing fee of $85.00. Make all checks payable to Quantum Leap Consulting Agency. For additional information, please
call the Virtue and Valor Ministries office (a division of Quantum Leap Consulting Agency) at (562) 624-2833 or (562) 673-4312.